Following the Government announcement that we will be moving from Alert Level 4 to Alert Level 3 at 11.59pm Tuesday 31st August, Rotorua Central & Trade Central will remain closed, with only essential service stores open to the public under specific restricted conditions.
The following stores remain committed to ensuring your essential grocery and health needs are met.
- Unichem Pharmacy
Please be patient, kind and considerate. We’re all in this together.
CURRENT UPDATE: Wednesday 1 September 2021
The Rotorua Central and Trade Central Centres remain closed at Alert Level 3.
Please note the only store in Rotorua Central (at the west entry) to remain open with face to face contact is Unichem Pharmacy.
There are a number of stores that may be operating via Click & Collect/delivery at Alert Level 3 at both Rotorua Central and Trade Central. Please check store websites for details and specific trading hours before taking the trip to either Centre.
We want to assure you that the health and safety of our customers, employees and community is our highest priority and we have introduced extra measures to ensure that we are providing you a safe environment. We are closely following the guidelines that have been outlined by the Ministry of Health and we encourage you to do the same:
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or by covering your mouth and nose with tissues.
- Put used tissues in the bin or a bag immediately.
- Wash your hands with soap and water often (for at least 20 seconds).
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
- Avoid personal contact, such as kissing, sharing cups or food with people.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects, such as doorknobs.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- Call Healthline on 0800 358 5453 if you have any symptoms or have been in close contact with someone confirmed with COVID-19.
Please ask one of our security team for assistance if you or others feel unwell while visiting the Centre, they are trained to help.
We appreciate your co-operation and thank you for your continued support during this time.