By entering this car park, you agree to the rules and conditions set out below.
If you do not accept these rules and conditions leave the car park immediately.
- These rules and conditions apply from the moment you drive your vehicle into this car park and apply 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- You hereby bind the owner of the vehicle you are driving to all these rules and conditions and you warrant your authority to do so.
- Parking in this car park is only free for the stipulated times indicated on the car park signage displayed throughout this car park and may only be used by bona fide customers of Rotorua Central (“The Centre”).
You agree to the following rules
- You must comply with all rules or directions displayed in the car park and The Centre from time to time and with all relevant laws.
- You must not obstruct other persons or vehicles using the car park.
- You must not leave the vehicle overnight nor abandon the vehicle.
- You must not park in any area marked “reserved” without written authority unless you possess a legal licence or lease to do so.
- You must not park in any area marked “no parking” or outside of the line marked parking bay areas.
- You must not park in the mobility bays without a current mobility window pass displayed.
- You must not park in this car park over the stipulated parking time limit without written authority.
- The vehicle you are parking in this car park must not present any danger or risk to other vehicles or persons or the car park.
- You must not leave this car park without your vehicle prior to or after concluding shopping at The Centre without written authority.
Towing/clamping due to breach of these conditions
- If you contravene any of the above conditions you agree that we may remove/secure the vehicle by having it towed/secured at your own risk and expense, and we may hold the vehicle until all outstanding debt has been paid and in addition to or as an alternative to issuing a notice.
- If your car is towed/clamped, you agree that the vehicle will be released only upon payment of the release fee from the towing company and/or payment of any outstanding debt owed by you to the authorised on-site security company.
Responsibility damage or injury
- You are liable for any damage to the car park caused by you or your vehicle.
- While we shall take all reasonable care, we cannot guarantee the security of your vehicle or its contents.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we accept no liability for any claim by you or any other person, including (but not limited to) any claim for loss or damage to your vehicle or any other vehicle (including vehicle contents), or for personal injury, negligence or otherwise resulting from using the car park.
- We accept no liability for any loss or damage to any article left in our custody or control.
- You agree to indemnify us in respect any claim against us arising from your use of the car park or the use of the car park by anyone else acting on your instruction or under your authority.
- You must provide us with your full name and address if asked by us or the security personnel engaged by us. You agree that we may obtain the name and address of the owner of the vehicle from the motor vehicle register and pass this information to third parties for the purpose of debt recovery in accordance with these conditions.
- If we fail to act or pursue any right or remedy available to us this will not in any way prejudice our right to exercise that or any other right or remedy.
- No one is authorised to amend these conditions on our behalf.
- We may use automatic number plate recognition in this car park to monitor compliance with these conditions. If requested, you must provide us with your vehicle number plate details.
- We may use visual and audio surveillance and recording equipment in and around this car park for the purpose of protecting our lawful interest and for protecting the safety and security of our employees, agents, contractors and our customers.