Rotorua Central remains open under alert level 1 & 2.
Please note that all stores in the Centre are open under alert levels one and two with one & two meter distancing measures in place, where and when required, contact tracing is in place at all entrances to the Mall. Please use the QR code provided or the manual sign in page, so we keep our community safe.
All customers should check individual store websites for details and specific trading hours before taking the trip to Rotorua Central as some may be operating on temporary opening hours.
We want to assure you that the health and safety of our customers, employees and wider community is our highest priority and we have introduced extra measures to ensure that we are providing you with a safe shopping environment. We are closely following the guidelines that have been outlined by the Ministry of Health and we encourage you to do the same:
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or by covering your mouth and nose with tissues.
- Put used tissues in the bin or a bag immediately.
- Wash your hands with soap and water often (for at least 20 seconds).
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
- Avoid personal contact, such as kissing, sharing cups or food with people.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects, such as doorknobs.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
Call Healthline on 0800 358 5453
if you have any symptoms and have travelled overseas or been in close contact with someone confirmed with COVID-19.
Please ask one of our security team for assistance if you or others feel unwell while visiting the centre, they are trained to help.
We appreciate your co-operation and thank you for your continued support during this time.